Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thoughts I Think

1. I love my wife!
2. I played golf the other day for the first time since dislocating my thumb in October. Felt great!
3. I wish the Knicks traded up to get Stephen Curry. Sigh...
4. I used to love the Sega game Mutant Football League. It was football with aliens and monsters. When you played in space, you could throw the deep ball real easy and when you hit the other team, they could float away. Also, you could bribe the refs. Fantastic game!
5. Back to golf, I shot a 102, which for me is good. I shot a 45 back 9, and I was really visually seeing the ball better and was able to play a more strategic game. I credit it to playing the Wii on my off days.
6. I can't wait for UFC 100.
7. I always enjoy watching Seinfeld, no matter how many times I've seen the episode.
8. I want cowboy boots.
9. I didn't think asparagus really made your pee smell. It does.
10. I should own something spandex. Preferably a onesie.

That's on my mind.

1 comment: