Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day Special

This is the Father's Day Edition of my blog:


Top 5 Things That Define My Dad, Big Frank:
1) Provider. Big Frank always made it priority #1 to take care of his family and I'm extremely thankful for it.
2) Coach. Big Frank not only coached me in sports, but in life and how to be a man.
3) Husband. Anyone who puts up with my mom for 25 years deserves some sort of award!
4) Comedian. Who cares if it's the same 4 jokes recycled over time!
5) Mustache. He keeps it there to remind people of this: I was a cop, and I mean business.

3 comments:

  1. I finally found out my password to open up my old blogspot account.. so now i can reply for realsies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bill, It really touched my heart. P.S., its FIVE jokes. Dad

    ReplyDelete