Monday, June 8, 2009

Bill's Blog: Wedding Edition!

So in case you lived under a rock the past month... I got married! Everything about it was fantastic, but for the sake of this blog and your entertainment, I created a top ten list of the best parts of the wedding!

1. The ducks. In the middle of our ceremony, we had some ducks start quacking and walking up trying to interrupt our lovely day. It was great! Except they bit our photographer and one of my best friends, Jesse Pomeroy. Sorry Jess!
2. Watching Rachel and her dad rock out to their Father-Daughter dance, "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns 'N' Roses. Jim air guitaring with a broken rib was impressive!
3. Ben Young. He was "that guy" at the wedding. As in: my family watched the dance floor and asked, "who's that guy?" Clad in a nice black suit, thin black tie, the man was dressed sharply and quite the dancer. Props Ben Young, props.
4. All our LU friends dancing with the little kids. Too cute.
5. Leaving the reception to go on our honeymoon!!!
6. Table 11 literally paying off the DJ to get their table called.
7. Rachel Kuhl catching the bouquet and her excitement of continuing her streak of 4 weddings in a row!
8. Getting to the reception before everyone else (they were stuck in traffic), turning around and leaving to get a McDonald's milkshake with Rachel, Jesse, Bryan and Janice.
9. My cousin Jayden discovering he was my cousin. He came up to the head table, asked me who I was, and was flabbergasted that I knew him, and was related! It was great.

10. And the best part of the whole wedding was marrying my best friend, my wife, the love of my life, Rachel Lynn MURAWSKI!

1 comment: