Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lefts and Wombats

Yes. I decided to blog. Eventually, I will vlog, but not yet. I have decided to blog because I love my life and I think you should be welcomed into it a little more. Some posts will be funny, sad, serious, and weird, and some won’t make sense at all. They will all have some randomness, because that’s how God created my brain. They all make sense in my head, and there is some sort of connection from one to the next. So let’s start…

I was thinking today about one time I went to the movies. I went with my good friend Jesse Pomeroy and some friends to the midnight showing and we got out of the movie late. It was about 2 in the morning, and I have no clue if the movie was good or not. But we were bored, so I decided to only take left turns to get home. Now, the theater was about 10 minutes from my house, and we didn’t know if it was going to be possible. But after only one illegal driving maneuver, and 55 minutes later, we pulled into my driveway in reverse, making the trip a success.

Try it one time. Pick a destination and get there only taking lefts.

Also, Google the animal Wombat. Odd looking animals.

2 comments:

  1. Turning left is moving contrary to the natural flow. We avoided long lines at Disney by entering the park and turning left instead of right. Sometimes it pays to not follow the crowd.
    Good first blog. I'd hate to meet the wombat in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um....this is why you are and will always be my best friend. I freakin love you.

    aaaand i will see you in 2 days.

    ReplyDelete