Monday, November 2, 2009

It's been too long.

Sorry it has taken me months to write another Blog.
Life got in the way.

Here's whats been going on:
I got a job up in Virginia.
We moved.
We looked for places to stay.
Started work.
Found a place to stay.
Tore down all the wall paper, painted all the rooms, made some minor repairs.
Unpacked most of our stuff.

It's been a lot of fun, and Rachel and I love it up here in the mountains. Couldn't have asked for a better situation to be in! Good place, good people, good church... it's been incredible.

Hopefully I'll be blogging more often now. Check out the website I've made if you havent already. It's for our student ministry here in VA.
http://www.hillsborostudents.com

2 comments:

  1. you forgot to mention you got a dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you anonymous, whoever you may be!

    ReplyDelete