Tuesday, April 20, 2010

YouPick- "How Do I Hear From God?" Notes

This is the first time I'm doing this: Putting my speaking notes for all to see. Maybe you missed something I said, or needed to look back and re-read something, or maybe you just want to criticize me for how much I stink at speaking (wouldn't be the first, or last). Whatever you are using it for, know this: I make mistakes, but I'm learning. My notes may seem scattered, and may include things I didn't actually say, for some reason or another, so deal with it. I'm not editing them, because I don't have time, or the will power, to do that. It's raw, it's real, and it's a repeat of what I talked about Sunday. Enjoy! (Side Note: This one is a lengthy one. Most aren't quite this long.)

Here's the link to our Student Ministry website, where you can download the file.: www.hillsborostudents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment